BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Friday, September 29, 2017

RE NYT MS TUFEKCI RE FACEBOOK WWW IT FIASCO

These are features of Facebook you don't like.
 
Facebook is merely a symptom of American led globalization of IT. Many other companies are also poster children...
 
Personal information can be hacked into at will at credit reporting agencies, private companies, and probably various governments everywhere, in our overly globalized and under regulated IT system.
 
There really is nothing much it seems, in my judgment, that anyone can really do about it.

How do I know that?  Because if they could, they already would have, given the Equifax debacle, and now countless others that have gone before.
 
It would not surprise me in the least if a hacker managed to initiate, and then actually conduct, a several sided nuclear exchange, with weapons systems hacked into in several countries simultaneously...
 
Do you think they can be prevented from doing so? I doubt it, under our WWW IT regime. I would hope that I am wrong, but I don't place much stock in hope.
 
Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment