BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Saturday, March 11, 2017

THE MENU KRUGMAN TRUMPCARE DOG'S BREAKFAST

I like to fancy he reads my blog, occasionally, to see how I've dumped on his profession and him, lately.
 
Here, it merely looks like he read and chose to use it: My rehash of the old adage: 'the dog returns to its vomit'....

That's rather like his Republicans' ' dog's breakfast ', wouldn't you say? Kindofa backhand compliment...

'A phrase to mean something so messed up it should be revolting. It originated in England when dog owners let their dogs out in the morning to pee. The dog would often eat any puke that the previous nights drunks had left on the street.'

This quote doesn't say a dog also returns to its own, or another dog's vomit, but, trust me, it does!

I thought it was great for Krugman to dump, again, on Republican social scientific hacks, like Stephen Moore, and to explain how scientific expertise fits into the American political picture at all levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment