BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

RE TRUMP RUSSIA

This is a topic which has mesmerized the US.
 
In a post I edited only today, I referred to a book I had partially read, From Predators To Icons.
 
I recommend especially the conclusion of that book.
 
Of special interest to Americans, wondering now about Trump's apparently serious agenda to bring back business to the continental US, and about the role of the entrepreneur in our tradition, now as President, take a look at a book which I have only today ordered from the library, referred to in a fn in the conclusion: Godfather of the Kremlin: Boris Berezofsky and the Looting of Russia

The other thing to note is that they suggest a broader more interdisciplinary approach to such a topic, Conclusion, last 2 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment