BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I WRITE INCENDIARY AND TESTY THINGS AND NO ONE EVER SURFACES TO CHEW ME OUT

One would think that maybe a philosopher, of one stripe or another, or a student thereof, might one day rise to the bait; but no!
 
A journalist, there are so many I have pilloried, take umbrage at my continued barrage; but no!
 
Social scientists I have dumped on, but no!

Why doesn't Piketty, for instance, rise to the bait and take me down for my effrontery? But no!
 
Historians, I have not spared the rod; but no!
 
Foreign hostile nationals whom I continue to lampoon belittle and scold; but no!

I have shamelessly outed Jefferson, and even Lincoln, as running dogs of white racism, needing to be expunged from the national record, and have even had the temerity to provide chapter and verse for the proposition; but no!

I have candidly admitted that I would rather have had my progenitors ruled by George III, mad or not, than the alternative; but no! Not a word of censure!

I say arguably crazy things, like that the Russian Empire should have been partitioned by us, the West, in 1918; or that we, the West, should never even have developed, or allowed to develop, the Asian countries, at all, but rather kept them as agrarian colonies, as long as humanly possible, things like that; but no!

No Rooskies, Chinese or Japanese have ever uttered a sound!

I wonder that absolutely no one, ever, calls me on the carpet, in Voltaire's very words: a scribbler, scoundrel, toad, lizard, snake, spider, viper's tongue, crooked mind, heart of filth, doer of evil, rascal, impudent person, cowardly knave, spy, and hound!

There are many other good terms: blackguard, bounder, rogue, apostate, degenerate, heretic, traitor, varmint, devil, satan, bastard, wimp, pup, fool, chump, chimp, tramp, bum, lunatic, the list goes on and on of what I might be called.

Never a word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment