BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Friday, October 5, 2018

THE MENU INTERNET SECURITY ANAL RETENT TERRY GROSS INTERVIEW

Welcome th Fresh Air! So, tell me about your diet.
I am a Vegan.
What do you eat?
Only heirloom vegetables, heirloom fruits, organic nuts, etc.
I have heard that you have a food protection system. Do you have a food security system?
Yes. I hate hackers.
What does that look like?
Well, I install chips into all the produce I buy except nuts, so that I can track it, and so that it cannot be hacked or stolen.
What happens when you eat it? Do you remove the chips?
No. I install chips that pass through.
Why?
So I can track it through the environmental ecosystem.
How?
I have a septic tank in the back yard, and the chips end up there first, and then gradually disperse into the aquifer below.
Why do you do that?
I want to leave an accurate historical record.
Thank you for talking with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment