BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Thursday, November 16, 2017

CLASSIC LOCO CARTOON SOMEONE SAW

aturday, April 26, 2014

DUSTY'S BY TH COACH KARATS SHTICK austrian economist MARILYN TRAIL POKER PRAXIS

LAISSEZ FAIRE THEORY MEETS PRACTICE

Dusty: " Stick em up mistr. "

(Among the usual suspects, from prior cartoons, on related themes, including Mary Lynn, the Catholic spelling, with umbrella, " Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend " across her T shirt front.) 

An Austrian economist, among those held up: "OK."

Dusty:  " I need carrots fo ma hoass. Got eny? "

Mary Lynn: " I love carrots. "

A E: " Ay haf ownyee mye shtick. 
I tawt u waned shtick? 
I gif karats to mi Wiener whores, too!"

Dusty: " Ai don wan yur stick! "

Mary Lynn: " I only have a umbrella, a Poppins. "

A E: " U hafnt givn my shtick uh faire chanc. 
Haw uboat sum Hoot Smalley? 
Dass iss miy favorit shtick!"

Dusty: " No tanks gramp. 
Kep yur stick fur smbudy oo wans it. 
Wel, than, Gimme allyur gold! "

A E: " I dont beleff ing gol.  
I doneevn giffit tu my whores!"

Dusty; "Don believe i Gold! 
"Wy, i outa plug ya rite now!"

Terms search: Hoot Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment