BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

GENERAL BUTT NAKED TERRY GROSS INTERVIEW AGAIN

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

NPR TERRY GROSS INTERVIEWS GENERAL BUTT NAKED FRESH AIR

Terry: "General, you have had quite a career."
General B N: "Yes, Terry, it has been rather colorful. I live in a beautiful country. You must come there some day."
Terry: "Thank you. I will."
General: "So, Terry, what would you like to know?"
Terry: "I have heard that you are now an evangelical Christian. Is that true?"
General: "Yes."
Terry: "What are your political views, generally?"
General: "I believe in liberal democracy. I even believe in LGBT rights, if properly supervised."
Terry: "It has been a pleasure to talk with you, General."
General: "Thank you, Terry."

No comments:

Post a Comment