BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Sunday, August 5, 2018

I AM RATHER A ROYALIST UNDER THE SKIN THOUGH THERE ARE NONE HERE

There also are not any aristocrats here.
David Kaiser says there is a global aristocracy.
That, pardon my French, is bull. 
Outlawed here by the constitution.
Elsewhere, it is a pure fiction.
If you think you're looking at an aristocrat, generally you need to have your eyes checked.
These things are mostly bozos with money. It may be big money.
Doesn't matter.
That is not an aristocrat, or a noble. Usually it's a grifter, or his descendant with a trust account. That is not an aristocrat or a noble.
A Simon Says aristocrat.
There are a few legitimate royals, nobles, or aristocrats, here and there. 
They will have very little to do with you or me.
Can you blame them.
Trump met the Queen. What an idiot.
She can't stand Asia. 
I am sure she can't stand Trump, for a thousand good and sufficient reasons. 
Who can blame her.
You, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment