BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

IT IS GRATIFYING IN A PATHETIC WAY TO SEE HOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING

IS FINALLY BEING BORNE OUT BY EVENTS.

'Smell the coffee, game over.'

You can go out swinging, or you can go out not swinging.

Either way, you are going out.

It is gratifying to me to hear even someone like Trump, of all people, I never thought of it seriously, come out saying something like that the last seven or nine presidents, of either party, should have done a lot of things about trade, and about a lot of other things, very differently from what they did. That is the kind of thing I have said here.

To me, it doesn't matter that he is not going to succeed in all this. I have pointed out here that that is no longer possible.

But at least he sees part of it, and is going out swinging.


No comments:

Post a Comment