BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Monday, March 28, 2011

RE NYT EDITORIAL A SHABBY CRUSADE IN WISCONSIN EXPERTS AND POLITICS IN AMERICA

This article relates to themes I have pursued here for some time, the cooptation of experts, SOME OF WHOM MAY BE TRYING TO SHOW A RELATIVELY OBJECTIVE SET OF FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES GOING FORWARD, in all fields, in this case, that of history.
A Shabby Crusade in Wisconsin
See also Krugman's NYT article American Thought Police.
Unfortunately, these types of practices have not been limited to the Republican Party, although it is I would admit the worst offender lately by far.
I may post my subchapter on The Pyramid Of Experts, a piece I wrote many years ago, in a specific legal context, 
but with much wider implications, both within and outside the practice of law.

No comments:

Post a Comment