BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Saturday, April 26, 2014

DUSTY'S BY TH COACH KARATS SHTICK austrian economist MARILYN TRAIL POKER PRAXIS

LAISSEZ FAIRE THEORY MEETS PRACTICE

Dusty: " Stick em up mistr. "

(Among the usual suspects, from prior cartoons, on related themes, including Mary Lynn, the Catholic spelling, with umbrella, " Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend " across her T shirt front.) 

An Austrian economist, among those held up: "OK."

Dusty:  " I need carrots fo ma hoass. Got eny? "

Mary Lynn: " I love carrots. "

A E: " Ay haf ownyee mye shtick. 
I tawt u waned shtick? 
I gif karats to mi Wiener whores, too!"

Dusty: " Ai don wan yur stick! "

Mary Lynn: " I only have a umbrella, a Poppins. "

A E: " U hafnt givn my shtick uh faire chanc. 
Haw uboat sum Hoot Smalley? 
Dass iss miy favorit shtick!"

Dusty: " No tanks gramp. 
Kep yur stick fur smbudy oo wans it. 
Wel, than, Gimme allyur gold! "

A E: " I dont beleff ing gol.  
I doneevn giffit tu my whores!"

Dusty; "Don believe i Gold! 
"Wy, i outa plug ya rite now!"

Terms search: Hoot Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment