BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Re GABOR STEINGART SEES WHAT I HAVE SEEN TOO



Here was a prior post bemoaning the history, the aspect of open subsidized higher education here, 50 years on now. I am certain almost no reader grasped the meaning back then:


He points out the obvious point, re direct transfer by foreign direct investment, also going on for many decades now, and chronicled repeatedly on this site, in a great book, The War for Wealth, here at page 163: 


"Knowledge used to be......
never before in history has there been such a massive transfer of knowledge-- without war or conquest-- from one social group to another."


Here was how I put it:


'Never In The History Of Human Conflict Has So Much 


Been Given Away to 


So Many By So Few.' 


Great point to make, the one I have been making, but how to put it now, 


as I have said, game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment