BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Thursday, March 31, 2022

ROOSKIES ARE PUTTING BEDOUINS AND MUSLIMS IN AS CANNON FODDER IN UKRAINE: BRAVO! BBC

 Love that shit!

Why not borrow some Chink Uighurs?

Trust me, Ukrainians do not mind mowing down Bedouins, Muslims, Uighurs, Hindus, or especially negroes!

"Professor

Apparently, BBC, Putin is pursuing a policy of getting rid of his own Hillary Clintonesque Basket of Deplorables, Muslims, negroes, East Asians, etc, the old fashion way, by earning it by using them as cannon fodder for eager and highly racist and self oriented ethnic Ukrainians to dispatch for him!

All the best"

I am for sending Ukraine as much NATO AND AMMO as they can take, to help Putin's ethnic DEPLORABLES problems out, for a long time.

Having seen the handwriting on the wall, I want as much NATO in there as I can get! 

I especially want large numbers of NATO Africa troops in there on the ground! 


No comments:

Post a Comment