BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

EMAIL SCAM TEXT DONT OPEN THE EMAIL RETURN ADDRESS

Good Day

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Suzanne Coulibaly 20 years old girl from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Dr Michael Coulibaly. The President of My Country accuse my father of coup attempt And he was killed in Attack by the rebels. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. I was adopted by my late father because he had no child of his own.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. All my late fathers’ families planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Mean while I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ghana Republic. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father deposited the sum of five Million Dollars in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. I will send to you the phone contact of the Pastor whom is in charge of the Refugee camp I have handed this project to a Pastor where I attended a church since I arrived here. I will like to complete my studies in your country, as I was in my year one in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. Please tell me more about yourself. Email me on (suzancoulibaly@Safe-mail.net)

Thanks
Miss Suzanne Coulibaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment