BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Thursday, December 7, 2017

THOMAS L FRIEDMAN COPIED MY SAYING IN PART IT SEEMS

A few readers of my blog may note that my version had been a paraphrase of a famous line of Churchill's, about the role of the RAF in The Battle of Britain.

My version has broad application to Friedmanesque American led globalization.

Friedman's version in the article applies only to China and Israel, and only to Trump's giveaway to them.

My phrase "so quickly" can be omitted by Friedman, for his version, since what he is describing happened very recently indeed anyway.

You will note that Friedman kept my "for so little", a phrase missing, of course, also in Churchill's original.  The reason is that Friedman, as well as myself, turned Churchill's statement from a debt owed into something given or almost given away.

That is also how you know that Friedman copied my statement, because he transformed its essential meaning in the same way I had done.

He also omitted "Never in the history of human conflict", since he doesn't want to get into what I mean, as against his own globalist flat world giveaway agenda in general.

Perhaps he can come out with a Michael Pillsbury Fallacy mea culpa, book, saying something like "I preached globalization for the last 30 years but, only now, do I realize I was wrong".

Terms search, also: Steingart

No comments:

Post a Comment