BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Friday, August 5, 2011

RE CRAMER AND MAD MONEY MICKEY MOUSE RATING AGENCIES AND OTHER MARIONETTE IDIOCIES S & P

This guy, Cramer, Mad Money or whatever, whoever he is, says 'rating agencies will take center stage next week' 
some nonsense like that.....


Rating agencies are the impecunious tools of their masters. 


Michael Lewis has a nice discussion in The Big Short; 


and way back in the 80s in Liar's Poker, I believe.


If they take some stage, as it seems S & P has now tonight done, with a Mickey Mouse AAA TO AA+, whatever that puerile grading system may imply to anyone.


they will be marionettes, puppets, in English.


Can you say 'marionettes'?


SOMETIMES, when I have really been on my game, tennis, I have crowed that it was like having marionettes.


That's the feeling I am trying to convey....They are under the power of something almost supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment