BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Sunday, August 7, 2011

RE MS MCBRIDE S POLLYANNA ARTICLE IN CNN RE US MEDIA VERSUS THE BRITS

Unfortunately, the article reminds me very much of the kind of thing I grew up with around this little bay side backwater: 


backbiting the competition, either the city, or the newspaper, de jour. Maybe I am all wrong about it.....


Here it seems, perhaps merely seems, to be Ms McBride stirring the pot for CNN, an apparent rival (?) of Murdoch's empire. Maybe not after all.


No, nothing like that happens over here, according to Ms McBride. You can take her word for it, thanks.


(Rumpole: "I trust this is not an 'isolated incident'."


Investigative reporter: "I've got a whole file on Dirty Dickerson....")


That's ethics here for you. She should know, she teaches it.


She writes like a genuine Pollyanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment