BOOMERBUSTER

BOOMERBUSTER
OLD CELLO

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ZAKARIA TIME MAGAZINE FEBRUARY MANUFACTURING POLICY CALL AT THIS LATE DATE

Incredibly, this globalist,
India trade, 
pander,
finally, (can you say 'editorial pressure')
now, very reluctantly (he really is an idiot), 
calls for a US manufacturing policy, 
not industrial, 
or commercial, 
or trade policy, 
but manufacturing policy
nonetheless.


They are all going to be backpedaling hard, 
now, 
David Brooks, 
Thomas Friedman the arch globalist pander, 
Krugman, et al.


finally 'going my way' as the old saw goes.....


but, 


as I have reiterated repeatedly,


way too late, 


smell the coffee, 


game over for the West.


ONE CAN ASK, WHY, WHY NOW, FOR FAREED, bozo?


I have some hypotheses, but I will keep them to myself, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment